Professional studio headphones
for monitoring, mastering, studio and live sound mixing
The K271 MKIIs are professional over-ear headphones for studio and live use. They combine the comfort of an over-the-ear design and the benefits of closed-back technology for best possible sound reproduction. The sealed design ensures low signal bleeding into microphones in the studio and maximum isolation for live mixing applications.
The K271 MKIIs feature a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The package includes a 3m (10ft) straight and 5m (16ft) coiled cable.
- maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
Advanced closed technology
- for high noise insulation, best possible sound reproduction
- mutes headphones when they are taken off
Sealed design with lowest signal bleeding
- for vocal and instrument recordings without unwanted spill
- for optimum fit and ease of use
Audio Frequency bandwidth
16 to 28000 Hz
104 dB SPL/V
Max. Input Power
Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4″ and 1/8″)