V Collection is our ultimate compilation of 13 multi-award-winning, 64-bit TAE® software instruments:
The list below includes the most influential instruments of the modern world, and they are all part of V Collection. But these are not samples of some of the sounds they make; they are software models based on a complete analysis of each characteristic, making them truly alive. Their look and sound will prove why these instruments are immortal.
- Includes 13 software titles: Matrix-12 V, Spark 2, Solina V, Vox Continental V, Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V & Prophet VS, Jupiter-8V, Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer-V, Analog Lab.
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your favorite DAW
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Manage your licenses via our new ASC software. No dongle or e-licenser required.
- Resolution up to 32-bit/96kHz.
- Thousands of high-quality and innovative sound presets, plus almost 200 drum kits and over 3 thousand drum instruments.
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Polyphony is variable from 2 to 32 voices, with unison modes available.
- All the features of the original synths are available, and we took advantage of modern processing power to add even more:
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter types
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French