Hear Technologies Hear Back Four Pack Headphone Monitoring System
A fundamental Hear Back system is composed of a Center and also individual Parties linked utilizing basic CAT5E cables. A solitary Hub supplies signal and also power to a max of eight Cocktail parties. That’s one for you and everyone in the band. If that’s not enough, the Hubs can be daisy-chained utilizing the HearBus In and Out for virtually unlimited system dimension. The Hear Back Center may accept analog input signals from audio parties, complementary, matrix, screen, and/or direct outputs.
The ADAT input can originate from audio workstations, recorders, or digital parties. For front of home or from another location located social gatherings, we additionally have the Extreme Extender ADAT In/Out that converts ADAT optical, which has very minimal distance, to the HearBus for transmission of up to FIVE HUNDRED feet.
Our answer, Hear Back, has a number of essential benefits:
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Very attractive pricing
- Excellent audio fidelity
- Built-in DSP Limiter
- Very long digital lines possible without loss of audio quality
- Audio inputs ADAT, analog, and the HearBus are switch selectable from the front panel.
- Local control of up to ten channels of audio (8 inputs plus a stereo Aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones, line outs and the Aux input to the line outputs)
- Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a “brick wall” limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator in case of over temperature, or a short, the red LED comes on to alert the user something is a problem.
- A second visual trouble shooting aid for the user is the Bus status indicator
- Link Indicators – Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation the link LED is illuminated
- Standard CAT5E power and signal Connection, cost effective, simple, non-obtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The Cable is held in place with a “built-in cable strain relief”
- Balanced Line-Outs, Mono/Stereo
- Stereo AUX In
- Built-in Mic Stand Mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
- High Power – Low Distortion Headphone Amplifiers
- One of the industry’s most powerful headphone amplifiers
The Hear Back system is available in a Four Pack as well as offering Mixers and Hubs separately. TheHear Back Four Pack includes 4 Mixers, 1 Hub, 4 – 50 foot CAT5e cables, and a Hear Back analog DA-88 style cable.