RECORD. MIX. MONITOR. ENJOY.
KRK Headphones offer an accurate listening experience that brings you from your own studio to commercial studio to on-the-go record evaluations– and they enable you to accurately enjoy your music with the steady voicing approach and honest generation top producers, studio artists, entertainers and engineers have referred to depend on. KRK headphones offer exceptionally natural frequency response that offers you a reference standard unaffected by your location. Morning or night-time. Studio or home. Without having disturbing many other. Without any jeopardizing your records. Passionate about music and curious about experiencing the musician’s perception as it was meant to become heard? Then experience KRK.
Headphones for Educated Ears.
Searching for a couple of headphones that are exclusively produced to duplicate music as it should be heard with the ability to satisfy skilled ears? Put your head around this: KRK has constantly been concentrated solely on precise monitoring. The KNS 8400– with their capability to reveal exactly what you have on the tracks is an ideal choice for critical listening. Having the ability to discern the best refined distinctions in pitch, timbre and tone helps you to obtain it right every mix, every take, every performance. Separating memory foam in the ear cushions delivers enhanced low end response and because they delicately comply with your unique head shape you’ll fit using them all day.
- Accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Class leading KRK sound clarity, very low-distortion
- Precise Imaging and extended LF response
- High isolation for both noise rejection and leakage
- Detachable and replaceable locking cable
- Rotating ear cups for travel and storage
- Durable, impact resistant materials throughout
- Replaceable ear and head cushions
- Lightweight construction for use over long sessions
- Adjustable low-pressure headband system
- Ear and head cushions utilize advanced memory foam
- Self-aligning yoke system ensures the best possible fit
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK’s class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
- 1/4″ jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8″ plug for laptops and portable media players.
KRK KNS 6400 Technical Specifications
Configuration: Closed back, circumaural
System type:Monitor Headphones
Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99.99% OFC detachable
Ear Cushion type:Acoustic cellular foam [KNS-6400]
Headpad Finish:Leatherette [KNS-6400]
Nominal Headband Pressure:4 N (based on average head size)
Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 26 dBA [KNS-6400]
Tranducer: 40mm, neodymium
Power Handling Full Range:1000mW
Nominal Impedance: 36 ohms
Frequency Response:10Hz to 22KHz
Sensitivity (1mW):95 dB SPL
Calculated Max SPL:122 dB SPL
Connector:Gold-plated stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm)
Finish:Black impact resistant plastic
Dimensions:3.7″ (94mm) x 10.5″ (267mm) x 9.6″ (244mm)
Weight:0.46 Lbs. (0.21Kg)
*Ratings based on continuous power specifications