- 2 channels of sonically transparent Lavry D-to-A conversion
- CrystalLock mode eliminates the effects of source jitter on conversion
- CrystalLock and Narrow modes operate at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- Wide mode accommodates non-standard sample rates and vari-speed
- Clocking from AES/SPDIF input requires no user settings when changing sample rates and allows the DA module to operate asynchronously and at different sample rates than the AD converter. For example: monitor 44.1 kHz CD and record 96 kHz simultaneously with one 4496 rack.
- Constant conversion delay maintains phase accuracy in multi channel MDA systems.