The 4496-14 is the 6-Channel ADC, 2-Channel DAC configuration of the LavryBlue™ System.
The LavryBlue System is a modular design which allows the end individual to populate the 1U 19″ chassis with stereo modules that offer a selection of operates. Each device could hold up to 4 stations of microphone preamplification, up to 8 stations of analog to digital sale (ADC) or 8 stations of digital to analog conversion (DAC); or a combination of these features. Each module has two stations as well as stuffs either 1 or 2 of the 4 available component slot machines in the chassis. Standard systems can be ordered with a minimum of one stereo module, permitting user installation of added components at a later day.
- Multichannel clock synchronization
- Ultra-stable crystal-referenced internal or external sync operation at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- Wide lock mode is available for non-standard sample rates or vari-speed operation
- One M·SYNC provides clocking and synchronization for all M·AD824 AD converter modules contained in the same 4496 chassis
- Word Clock out to synch other units
ANALOG TO DIGITAL
- 6 channels of sonically transparent 24 bit Lavry A-to-D conversion
- Option to output digital audio 24 bit, 16 bit, or 16 bit plus dither and αcoustic βit Correction™ noise shaping.
- Accurate LED metering.
- Analog and Digital Saturation modes allow hotter recording levels.
DIGITAL TO ANALOG
- 2 channels of sonically transparent Lavry D-to-A conversion
- CrystalLock™ mode option eliminates the effects of source jitter on conversion accuracy.