The LT-USB is an LSlot user interface for the Aurora 8 and also Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that supplies digital input and also outcome to pc and portable computer systems using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and also Windows computer systems are assisted.For a restricted time, you can easily acquire a preinstalled LT-USB for $ 200 in savings when you buy a new Aurora 8 or Aurora 16. Offer excellent from August 20, 2012 to September 30, 2012. See your store or distributor for details.
Best for quick connect and also transportable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and also output channels at up to 96 kHz, and also 8 channels at 192 kHz. When made use of with popular recording, audio production and also mastering applications, the LT-USB permits Aurora’s compact dimension to be an indispensable part of a compact mobile studio.
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz (Aurora 16), 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz (Aurora 8). All bidirectional.
- Compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technology’s proprietary SynchroLock™ technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving Aurora to USB
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application that ships with LT-USB
- US Suggested Retail Price $395. RoHS compliant
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Specifications subject to change without notice