This is a stereo version of our R 14 Ribbon Microphone with a head that swivels 90 degrees. It also comes with it’s own stereo matrix so it can be run in three channel stereo mode or AB mode. The design of this microphone is inspired by classic ribbon microphones. It has a natural rich and silky sound. It is the perfect complement to your microphone collection, offering a distinct color difference from condenser microphones with stunning phase accuracy.
The microphone comes as a complete system, with Microphone in Wood Box, and Shock Mount, Stereo Matrix, 7-Pin Cable packed in an attractive Flight Case.
- Type: Velocity Ribbon Studio Microphone with Stereo Matrix
- Operating Principle: Electrodynamic Pressure Gradient
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz/16k Hz
- Polar Pattern: Symetrical Figure 8 (Bi-Directional) X2
- Sensitivity: > 52 dbv re 1v/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 149 db
- Power Requirements: None Required or Recommended
- Size: 36mm x 281 mm
- Weight: 750g