The DRS-Q4M mk2 is a 4 Band Gyratory-based Eq with 11 selectable frequencies, as well as Mic, Line, as well as DI inputs. We recognize you will be as happy with it’s sonic qualities as we are. The DRS-Q4M mk2 has the advantages of more than 25 years experience in audio manufacturing, today’s component and also manufacturing technological innovation, yet still maintaining “that noise” distinctively achievable through Class A style. Phoenix Sound is devoted to the development of Classroom A separate modern technology utilized within high build-quality devices. The DRS-Q4M mk2 utilizes our well shown as well as liked Classroom An output phase (DSOP-2) coupled with our custom wound output transformer, but also has our most current breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete, truly-balanced Mic Input Technological innovation which gives a “valve-like” sound. It also integrates our higher input resistance DI circuitry.
- 1U half rack space unit: With 240V/110V mains voltage input selector switch
- Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB,
- Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
- Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR and TSR 1/4″ Jack on rear
- Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, transformer-less, True balanced Mic input stage.
- Phoenix Audio’s custom wound output transformer.
- Microphone/Line input: XLR on Rear Panel
- DI inputs: ¼” TSR Jack on Front Panel
- Individual Earth Lift: Push-button Switches
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the fader.
- Gain reduction: -30dB push-button Mic/Line switch (Mic input)
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4″ Jack on front panel (no FETs)
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = 0dB, Yellow = +8dB, corresponding to “4” and “6” on a PPM Meter).
- Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switch
- High Pass Filter: Roll-off starts at 120Hz @ 12dB per Octave.
- Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, – 0.5dB @ 25kHz
- Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
- Gyratory-based EQ Frequency Centres: (4 Bands) High – 15K, 10K, Hi Mid – 6K, 3K, 1K6, Low Mid – 800Hz, 400Hz, 200Hz, Low – 130Hz, 80Hz, 40Hz
- EQ Cut/Boost Levels: 16dB Cut/Boost Per Band
- EQ is stepped/dentented to 21 positions for easy recall settings
- DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB
- All units are wired with PTFE silver military grade cable