The Summit Sound TLA-100A is the “set-and-forget” compressor, with a program-dependent quality that works with the signal to provide optimal performance without steady tweaking. Its ease-of-use and also cozy, plentiful sound is why it is still, after greater than a quarter of a century, regarded as a field standard for blending, monitoring and live use. Both tube as well as strong state innovations are combined in this cutting-edge layout which has made the TLA-100A a tried-and-true selection for vocals, in addition to bass, drums and guitar.
While being true to the simplicity of the original, added functions have been added to the plug-in that deliver the TLA-100A abilities up-to-date with modern manufacturing techniques. The plug-in components: Parallel Compression, Saturation Control and also Low Cut Filtering, broadening the options of this classic workhorse, while maintaining the stable characteristics gotten out of this venerable converter.
- The first and only Summit Audio plug-in
- Easy to use
- Built-in parallel compression and detector filtering
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Modeled output distortion, easily controlled with the Saturation knob.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.