A new take on a vintage network strip. The Classic Stations is not your everyday network strip, with a surgical equalizer as well as swift bus converter. The Classic Stations is a classical type as well as warm sounding channel strip assembled from the most popular and vintage Tube-Tech gear.
With the two Pultec-style equalizers you can easily shape the sound of a track, a bus or a mix within seconds. The highs appears soft as well as pleasant, the mid-range airy as well as focused, as well as the lows full and also fat, virtually at any type of environment. Include the last touch with the never ever bad-sounding CL 1B compressor. Forego exact and minute tweaks with 0.1 dB read-outs. The Classic Network concerns the really good noise, as well as the way to obtain there is simple. Simply turn the knobs as well as you’ll view.
The combination of these three units, the PE 1C “Pultec” equalizer, the ME 1B mid-range equalizer and also CL 1B opto-compressor, makes the Classic Stations an effective device to get some warmth in to your mix.
- Bundle of 4 plug-ins:
- Tube-Tech Classic Channel plug-in
- Tube-Tech CL 1B Opto Compressor
- Tube-Tech PE 1C “Pultec” Equalizer
- Tube-Tech ME 1B Mid-range Equalizer
- Individual bypass for each of the three units saves CPU
- Possibility to change the order of the equalizers and compressor.
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Modeled output transformer.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.
- CPU friendly.