The Transient Modulator enables dramatic control of signal transients. It can completely exaggerate or dampen the invasions, with continuous variation between all settings. A ‘soggy’ drum kit can be brought to life, or a bass made to sound even more punchy. Alternatively, it can lift the ambience bordering a particular noise by relaxing the strike. The TransMod may enliven plain seeming recordings, without the undesirable modifications in total tonality connected with compression.
- Fully 64-bit compliant
- Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
- Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
- Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambience
- Gives life to dull sounding recordings without the artifacts of compression