120V Rail 24-Ch. Summing and Monitoring Console
The Neos is the first summing and monitoring console based on our proprietary 120V Rail technology.
Thus, the Neos was conceived with sound engineers that set great importance on artistic and musical production in mind and whose workflow does not rely primarily on undo and preset options. Nevertheless, the compact Neos can integrate seamlessly in computer-based environments providing the characteristic high-quality sound and handling of analog devices.
The Neos is the first summing and monitoring console based on our proprietary 120V rail technology. It combines the best summing sound ever with gain faders and panorama controls and adds a fully featured monitoring section. Unlimited headroom, lowest noise ever, ultimate sound, 24 channels, master inserts, tape return … it exceeds your highest expectations.
- Inputs & Outputs: Electronically balanced instrumentation amplifiers
- Sockets: Inputs DB25/TASCAM, XLR; Outputs: XLR
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohm balanced; 20 kOhm unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohm balanced; 75 Ohm unbalanced
- Nominal Input Level: +4 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: › +30 dBu (30 dBu = limit of measuring equipment)
- Maximum Output Level: › 24 dBu
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 10 Hz to › 200 kHz
- Phase: 1kHz: 0°, 10kHz: -4,5°, 20kHz: -8.30°
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: › 60 dB (Rec. Out, Insert Send, Monitor A/B)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 10Hz Rec. Out: 0.0011%, Insert Send: 0.0011%, Monitor A/B: 0.0016%
- 100Hz Rec. Out: 0,00060%, Insert Send: 0.0009%, Monitor A/B: 0.0016%
- 1000Hz Rec. Out: 0.00090%, Insert Send: 0.0013%, Monitor A/B: 0.0020%
- 5000Hz Rec. Out: 0.0032%, Insert Send: 0.003%, Monitor A/B: 0.004%
- 10kHz Rec. Out: 0.0028%, Insert Send: 0.0018%, Monitor A/B: 0.0027%
- 22kHz Rec. Out: 0.00054%, Insert Send: 0.00050%, Monitor A/B: 0.0005%
- (Generator output 24dBu, inputs terminated with 40 dBu)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (all channels):
- Rec. Out: 92 dBu, Insert Send 92 dBu, Monitor A/B: 88dB (A-weighted, 22 Hz – 22 kHz, inputs terminated with 40 dBu)
- Power Supply: Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Operational Voltage : +/- 60Volts (120 Volts)
- Power Consumption (230 Volts/50Hz): 0.420A, 75W, 8VA
- Fuses: 230V AC/50Hz: 1A; 115V AC/60Hz: 2A
- Voltage Selector: 115 V/230 V
- Front panel including rack brackets: 19″/7 U (483 x 310 mm)
- Front panel without rack brackets: 440 mm
- Housing (W x H x D): 483 x 235 x 330 mm, depth incl. sockets: 355 mm
- Weight: 14.1 kg/ca. 31.08 lbs
- External Power Supply: W x H x D 154 x 67 x 236 mm, weight: 3 kg/6.61 lbs
- Notes: 0 dBu = 0,775 V. All measurements at unity gain.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Neos was conceived with sound engineers that set great importance on artistic and musical production in mind and whose workflow does not rely primarily on undo and preset options. Nevertheless, the compact Neos can integrate seamlessly in computer-based environments providing the characteristic high-quality sound and handling of analog devices.
Unique 120-volt operating voltage.
In comparison with common production mixers, the Neos mixing and monitoring console uses four times as much operating voltage. A higher voltage results in better performance: over 30 dB of headroom at the input, more than 122 dB of dynamic range, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio over all channels.
At the core of the 120-volt technology are our handmade, discrete op-amps with 116 dB signal-to-noise ratio and 34 dB of headroom. The 150 dB dynamic range covers a frequency range of up to 200 kHz. These key figures are way beyond the demands of current PCM digital formats with 24 bit/192 kHz sample rates and DSD digital formats with 1 bit and 256 fs. It is not expected for digital technology to evolve so much in the foreseeable future as to make the Neos a bottleneck in the signal processing path.