The text beneath refers to one particular channel (the other exactly the same). The “Function” control now has four settings:
T triodesort 2nd harmonic distortion
P1 pentode sort, 3rd harmonics
P2 new setting, as P1 as much as a peak, then over-compresses with distortion effects
P3 the original P2 setting (“no holds barred”)
The Drivecontrol consists of an indented pot for fine handle plus a switch which increases the input get in 2x 10 dB measures to “Overdrive”. The Output Level manage also has an indented pot for fine control plus a -10 dB switchable attenuator.
Sowter transformers areutilized to balance line input and output, but DI input and low level output are both unbalanced. The DI input is higher impedance, higher obtain for instrument use.
The bypass switch ignores the DI input and connects any signal comingtowards the line input jack to the line output jack, bypassing the electronics for comparison purposes.
- Low noise + long life valves.
- Accurate side to side matching.
- Frequency response extended.
- Indented controls for easier recall.
- Function switch has extra distortion type position.
- Overdrive switch has extra mid-way position.
- Output attenuator switch for better control of strong signals.
- Balanced line inputs and outputs on stereo jacks.