The award-winning 710 Twin-Finity™ is a drastically new UA mic preamp layout that integrates both the timeless retro heat of tubes with the transient bite of solid-state, all in a 2U, half-rack unit. The 710 was developed especially to add the tonal flexibility and sonic inspiration failing to see from universal audio interface preamps. Tone blending is regularly changeable between 100 % tube and also A HUNDRED % solid-state, providing a practically infinite selection of one-of-a-kind preamp tones, plus the capability to easily dial-in your very own signature sound. There are lots of properly priced solid-state and also tube preamplifiers out there, but the 710 is the only one that delivers the most effective of both worlds– and also anything in-between– all in one box, as well as within reach of any type of major project studio’s finances.
The key to its sonic adaptability lies in its innovative circuit design, including a solid-state transimpedance input amp simultaneously steering different, phase-aligned tube as well as solid-state gain phases, which are then summed to a solitary outcome. The mix in between the 310 volt single-ended class-A triode tube period and also solid-state transimpedance stage is controlled using the “Blend Knurl” labeled”. Mixing is frequently adjustable in between ONE HUNDRED % tube and ONE HUNDRED % solid-state delivering a practically unlimited assortment of one-of-a-kind pre-amp tones as well as the ability to quickly dial-in your personal trademark sound.
Like all our other preamp designs, the 710 components double gain-stage controls (Gain/Level) which may significantly differ the quantity of pigmentation and also distortion by allowing you to crank up the input gain like a guitar amp. The VU meter includes an one-of-a-kind “Drive” method allowing you to check out exactly how difficult you are steering the input period.
Versatility makes the 710 the perfect preamp partner for any sort of mic assortment. Plus, the separate JFET DI input circuit may likewise quickly manage any type of electric powered tool. Guitar and also bass users will specifically cherish the 710s ability to emphasize the most effective of both energetic as well as static pickups. The 710 Twin-Finity consists of a 19″ rack-kit for positioning one or two systems.
- Twin-Finity™ Tone-Blending Mic/Line Preamp & Hi-Z Instrument DI
- Dual-Path 310 volt Class-A Tube and Transimpedance Solid State Preamp
- Phase-Aligned “Tone-Blending” of Tube and Solid State
- Dual Gain Stages: Wire with Gain to Creamy to Crunchy
- Discrete JFET DI with 2.2M ohm Ultra Hi-Z impedance
- Monolithic Balanced Output Stage
- 70dB+ of gain, +48V Phantom, Pad(-15dB), Phase Invert, and Low Cut Filter(75Hz)
- Output and “Drive” backlit VU metering
- Portable, Rack-Mountable design for Studio, Desktop or Stage
- 19” Rack Kit Included, Optional Desktop Handle Kit also available
- Front Panel Hi-Z Input (switched from Mic/Line automatically via Jack Detect)
- Rear Panel XLR Mic Input, XLR Line Input and XLR Line Output
- Universal Internal Power Supply
- Heavy-Duty Metal Construction