The SOLO/610 delivers the vintage Putnam 610 tube console sound in a rugged, strongly functional mic preamp layout. This device provides the silky, venerable warmth of the original console’s mic amp style, and also will certainly flatter any sort of microphone or instrument with its trademark sound. Thanks to its advantageous kind factor, the SOLO/610 can be ideally utilized in the control area or the recording room, on phase, or on a desktop computer. Functionally lean but sonically imply, the SOLO/610 sustains the personality of the 610 console– at a price every major project studio could manage.
The SOLO/610 offers Mic and DI inputs, and functions Gain and Degree control for a large number of clean to colored tones. Unlike its ancestors, the SOLO/610 has continuous Gain control with even better selection, allowing for even more exact gain structuring– doubling as input signal padding. The SOLO/610 has all the crucial functions like 48v Phantom Power, Lo-Cut purifiering, Phase Turn around and also flexible dual impedance option for both Mic as well as DI inputs. The SOLO/610 features essential DI functions like With use in conjunction with an amp, plus Ground Lift and also a functional Mic/Line level output change.
- Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
- Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty