This is the ultimate Vienna Symphonic Library anthology, from A to Z using a total of 23 integrated Vienna Instruments Collections (not integrated: Vienna Dimension Strings, Bösendorfer Imperial and also the Vienna Specific Editions), covering the total symphonic orchestra plus a lot much more. With its unsurpassed quantity of over 1 million pristine sound recordings, this tour de force is by far the biggest compilation of orchestral samples on the planet. And nevertheless, the strength of Vienna Instruments lies in its simplicity, giving quick and effortless access to this wealth of instruments and articulations, and rendering genuine benefits at the straightforward touch of a important.
Your purchase also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that consists of the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software program.
|Solo Strings I||Solo Strings II||Chamber Strings I|
|Chamber Strings II||Orchestral Strings I||Orchestral Strings II|
|Appassionata Strings I||Appassionata Strings II||Harps|
|Woodwinds I||Woodwinds II||Special Woodwinds|
|Brass I||Brass II||Special Brass|
|Vienna Dimension Brass||Saxophones||Percussion|
|Elements||Vienna Imperial||Konzerthaus Organ|
|Special Keyboards||Vienna Choir I|
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 871.5 GB available hard drive space
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard