The human voice would be the oldest and most expressive instrument ever. Having redefined the entire world of virtual orchestration in the course of the past many years, the Vienna Symphonic Library is breaking new ground with this impressive vocal collection. This project was amongst the most physically demanding of all of the Vienna Instruments, where the challenges of reaching excellent tone, intonation, consistency, and stamina were straight linked to, and in some cases magnified by, the mechanics on the human body. Given the rigorous criteria for inclusion, the voices of Vienna Choir were cast and assembled exclusively for the recording sessions at the Silent Stage, with every single singer hand-selected from Austria’s top choirs. Countless hours were spent performing with utmost perfection and in some cases a surprising passion that imbues every recorded note and interval, a testament towards the professionalism of those outstanding artists. Vienna Choir covers the complete selection of the human voice like soprano, alto, tenor and bass ensembles. It is going to add but an additional dimension along with a quite human touch to any music, especially for your orchestral scores.
Vienna Choir I is part of the following bundles:
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 27 GB free hard drive space
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard